The Bosch 11316EVS SDS-max Demolition Hammer provides maximum chipping and chiseling muscle in a 14.0-amp hammer that weighs only 22.5 lbs. It delivers 12.4 ft.-lbs. of impact energy for professional power and terrific performance-to-weight ratio. This hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for constant load under pressure as well as smooth starts. And it has a Vario-Lock positioning feature, which allows the user to rotate the chisel for maximum working angles.
Lighter Tool, Heavier Performance - The Bosch 11316EVS Demolition Hammer has a 14.0-amp rating, and it delivers a terrific 12.4 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and 1,890 bpm for leading productivity in all-day demolition jobs. This performance comes in a tool that is only 22.5 lbs., for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
Reliable Performance - With Bosch's Constant Response circuitry, this hammer will deliver reliable power even when the job is at its toughest. Along with constant speed under load, the tool provides soft-start operation, overload protection and steady control important for extended periods of work.
- 14 amp motor produces 900 - 1,890 BPM
- SDS-max bit system - Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed dial - For controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response circuitry - Provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Service Minder light - Indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Padded rear handle - Absorbs shock for operator comfort
- 360 degree auxiliary handle - Provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- 14 Amp SDS-max Demolition Hammer - 11316EVS
- Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 076
- Carrying Case - 2 605 438 297